Montag, 10. Dezember 2012

no time, no sew

Really, I have no time to sew at all at the moment.
And I had so much to do....

Nevertheless, I decided to participate in a (german) christmas dress sew along this year. And it is not for the kids, it is for ME!

I think the last piece I sew for me was made in what? June?
Now it's my term!

If it wasn't for the sew along, I would have a new UFO by now - no time, you now! But the sew along keeps me going

Today, I basted the dress so I could try it on - wanna have a glimpse?



I love it!

I bought the wonderful Amy Butler Cameo Voile at the cyber monday sale at the Intrepid Thread - 3 yards of voile for less then 30 bucks. I really love this fabric.

Now I have to reopen the basting (sigh - it looks and feels so finished already) - after working, cooking,  homework, chores... working again.

Have a great week!
Tina

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Tina, ich habe gerade dein Blog gefunden (in der neuen liste von Linda ;-) das Kleid gefällt mir sehr, sehr gut und du siehst toll aus damit.
    Liebe Grüsse
    Bente
    I like to QuiltBlog,

    AntwortenLöschen